Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is located in the heart of the vast Tsavo National Park. Tsavo National Park has been a part of world history for over a hundred 100 years. Tsavo's "brand recognition" came after the story about "The man eaters of Tsavo", portrayed in the movie Ghost and Darkness played by Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas, displaying the abundance of fierce lions. Tsavo has much more than lions to offer, and that is what Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge has for you in store.
Kilaguni Lodge was the first game-viewing lodge in Kenya.
Tell Me More About The Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Located In Tsavo West National Park, Kenya?
Kenya Safari Accommodation And More At Kilaguni Lodge
- The lodge is located 100 meters away from the waterhole, which attracts variety of animals from miles around.
- The magnificent views extend over 8000 square miles, also displaying the snowy peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The lodge has 53 modern rooms with attached bathroom, running hot water supply and electricity.
- All rooms have verandahs.
- Kilaguni Lodge has its own airstrip for convenient travel from Nairobi and Mombasa.
- The dining room is set overlooking the vast plains displaying awesome scenery and foliage.
- Take a swim in the sparkling pool under the African sky.
- The restaurant adheres to high standards of dining, serving both international and local delicacies.
- Laundry services are available.