7 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing – Marangu route
Mount Kilimanjaro Climb through Marangu Route is the easiest and most popular route to the summit, the Marangu Route is used by almost 50% of all climbers and uses comfortable mountain huts with solar power light and it is also suitable for those adventure tourists who don’t have much experiences climbing the mountains, therefore classified as a moderate trek rather than a climb. Although the trail can be a little crowded a certain time of the year, the views are beautiful and each day of walking progresses through a different climate zone, adding considerably to the interest of the trekking.
Included in the price:
• Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
• Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
• Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
• Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
• Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
• Treated water on the trek.
• On completion, successful climb Certificate
• Start and finish Nairobi
• Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
• International flights
• Visas to Kenya
• Items of personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary