8 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing – Rongai Route
Route is regarded as a lower traffic and easier route compared to those on the southern slopes. It’s advantages are a more gradual ascent in terms of terrain which allows for excellent acclimatisation plus we include an additional days acclimatisation so you can enjoy the stunning scenery from Mawenzi camp. The days are shorter and less demanding on the Rongai route.
Included in the price:
• Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
• Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
• Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
• Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
• Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
• Treated water on the trek.
• On completion, successful climb Certificate
• Start and finish Nairobi
• Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
• International flights
• Visas to Kenya
• Items of personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary